A batch of goods destined for or delivered to someone.”
A delivery can go right to Stella’s door! We are Buda’s newest resell shop, and one that is going to bring you the best of high end trends and fashion.
Still confused with consignment?? Here are easy steps to make everything a little more clear:
- Stella’s accepts women’s designer and name-brand clothing, shoes/boots, purses, jewelry and accessories. So first select your items.
- Bring your items to Stella’s on Tuesday or Thursday mornings from 10am to noon for us being our process of selecting what is selling in the store. Appointments may be made if the above time does not fit into your schedule. You can call us at (512)295-2925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask that you bring your clean clothes on hangers in batches of 25 items or less. This allows us to log in and get your items on the floor for sale at a much faster pace (you do not have to include your shoes, jewelry or purses in that count).
- A few things Stella’s does not accept are lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear or business suits.
- We will price and then consign the selected items for 90 days in the store. When an item is purchased, you will receive 45% of the selling price. Items may start a mark down process after they have been on the rack for 30 days and will be marked down after 60 days.
- Payout checks are issued at the end of each month for accounts with a $25.00 or greater balance in them. You are free to stop by at anytime for a payout, we just cut checks on a regular basis for amounts of $25.00 or greater. Or you can apply your account balance as a credit towards purchases.
- Stella’s is proud to partner with Hays-Caldwell Women’s Center and Safe Place for all donation purposes. At the end of your consignment period, unsold items will be donated to the shelter. Arrangements can be made if you choose to retrieve your items instead of donating at the end of the period. However, due to limited space, that must occur within 10 days of the end of your consignment period.
For further questions please feel free to email or call.